Friday, 24 February 2012


So on the way back from my 3rd trip to B&Q in 2 days, I spotted a huge pile of frogspawn in a muddy and almost dried out puddle.

I took a sample and have set up a timelapse on it overnight. I doubt it will do much in these early days, but I want to capture the growth from right at the beginning. Here's the camera set up;

On the lightbulb front, I've made headway at last! I found a suitable fitting and with the use of a timer I can have it on fixed time settings and fingers crossed it will not overheat! (Many thanks to the technicians and the Campus Electrician) I'll be setting up the rest of the timelapses which needed the daylight bulb in the next few days.

1 comment: